We had a very busy day touring all the sights in D.C. Here I am in front of the Washington Monument, looking very patriotic in my new red, white and blue dress. The White House was pretty cool...I'm thinking about running for President in 2050.
I loved the sound of the water at the World War II monument...
...and enjoyed looking at the Lincoln Memorial from across the Reflection Pool.
We spent several mornings at the Eastern Market, where we went from booth to booth looking at all the neat stuff for sale...
...and had coffee at the Marvelous Market with Dad and CiCi (ok...I just had my milk).
The whole family went to Georgetown for breakfast...
Towards the end of the week we went to the Newseum and I enjoyed a great view of Pennsylvania Avenue and the U.S. Capital building.
It felt like we were there forever looking at all the newspapers and watching all the news feeds...so I had to take a nap.